Lucidea at SLA 2019 with ILS & KM Solutions Aligned with Special Library Imperatives
Visit Lucidea at Booth #407 in the Exhibit Hall at the Huntington Convention Center and see the latest developments in their suite of library automation and knowledge management solutions, for organizations of all sizes and budgets.
ILS and KM Product Portfolio
- SydneyEnterprise. Take full advantage of the most powerful unified ILS and KM platform, featuring a single venue for administrators and end users to manage and leverage knowledge assets, enhanced search and discovery, and optimized workflows.
- GeniePlus. The perfect ILS for agile libraries—it empowers a small staff to deliver large-library impact, with an extensible, highly flexible platform.
- Inmagic Presto. Knowledge management practitioners implement this solution to deliver enhanced search and discovery options, improved access to content, collaboration and sharing tools, and much more.
Exciting Product Updates
- Updated look and feel—new color palette, fresh and modern, right out of the box
- New slideshow component—easily added to your portal; highly functional visual navigation for end users guides them to internal and external resources with one click
- Hierarchy browser—create a thesaurus and enable portal end users to easily move up and down the hierarchy and get as broad or narrow as they wish
- Audit trail—track any changes or additions to records and permissions (who, what, when) for a complete history of activity
SLA 2019 Sneak Peek:
SLA attendees will be the first to see this prototype!
Artificial Intelligence integration is coming soon—automatic categorization capabilities using IBM’s Watson! Easily configurable to categorize images or any text fields; creates authority terms based on your preferred accuracy requirements. Use with newsfeeds, or remove your backlog by quickly organizing old databases and making them discoverable.
Extra Special Events
This year Lucidea is focused on ways special librarians can expand on being integral to organizational success by becoming (and staying) aligned with leadership’s mission and strategy. They will present two Hot Topics sessions, and a number of practical, real-world exhibitor theater sessions:
Sunday, June 16th
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:20 p.m. : Inmagic Presto: Unlock Your Digital Vault and Create the Ultimate Knowledge Center
- 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. : Hot Topics Session: Transformative, Integrated, and Measurable Request Management
Monday, June 17th
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. : Hot Topics Session: Don’t Just Be Integral: Be Aligned!
- followed by:
- 12:50 p.m. – 1:40 p.m. : Hot Topic walk-on—Being Integral is Great, Being Aligned is Greater: Lucidea’s Hot Topics Panelists Offer Specifics
- 1:50 p.m. – 2:20 p.m. : SydneyEnterprise & GeniePlus: Transformative Request Management; Measure What Matters
Tuesday, June 18th
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. : Educational Session: Transform Your Clients into Searching Superheroes!
Lucidea Press Invites you to Meet their Authors
In addition to offering products and services that help ensure the sustainability and success of their clients, Lucidea offers a program of professional development options for special librarians, knowledge managers and other information professionals. This program includes webinars delivered by internal and external experts, their Think Clearly blog, conference presentations and panels—and a series of book and eBook offerings from Lucidea Press.
- Stephen Abram, author of Succeeding in the World of Special Librarianship, will be available for conversations and book signing at Lucidea Booth #407
- Sunday, June 16th: (12: 00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.) and (4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
- Monday, June 17th: (1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, June 18th: (10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
- Stan Garfield, author of Proven Practices for Implementing a Knowledge Management Program, will be available for KM conversation and book signing at Lucidea Booth #407
- Monday, June 17th: (11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, June 18th: (1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
Lucidea team members will be on hand at Booth #407 to demonstrate unrivaled library automation and knowledge management products designed to accommodate every budget and organization size.
For further information about any of Lucidea’s ILS, KM or collections management applications, contact call 604-278-6717 or email email@example.com.