Argus Comes to AAM 2017 with the Right IDEA for Collections Management
Lucidea, provider of Argus and leader in innovative collections management software solutions for museums, is pleased to announce participation in the American Alliance of Museums 2017 Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo. Please come and visit with us at Booth 1518 from May 8th through 10th at the St. Louis Conference Center in St. Louis, MO.
AAM’s MuseumExpo showcases the very latest in technology innovations critical to the museum field. The Argus team will be available to demonstrate the winning capabilities that make us a valued technology partner in the museum community, and to show you how we connect with this year’s conference theme of “Gateways to Understanding: Diversity, Equity, Accessibility, and Inclusion in Museums.”
When you visit our booth at the St. Louis Conference Center, you’ll learn about Argus capabilities (current and upcoming) that support inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility, for both visitors and museum staff, including:
- Mobile access for visitors and staff, anywhere, any time
- Expanded display options that let you offer a public-facing portal to shine a brighter light on your valuable collection and appeal to diverse audiences
- Cataloging for any media type, including audio, video, images, PDFs, spreadsheets and more to reflect the varied materials in your collection
- Search, view and zoom into high resolution images wherever you are, for a detailed virtual look at objects of interest
Argus is designed to let you leverage the power of the Web to create and maintain a cultural community, and offer innovative services that take you beyond traditional collections management. Argus essentials for today’s museums and museums of the future include:
- Off-the-shelf yet adaptable
- Mobility for visitors and staff
- Integrated Portal
- Full multimedia support
- Search Engine Integration
- Metrics and reporting
Forward-thinking museums want efficiency behind the scenes and powerful ways to let the collection play a starring role. Argus makes it happen. Visit us at Booth 1518 and see what Argus can do for your museum.
Please join us for a theater presentation on Tuesday May 9th, 10:30-11:30 a.m. titled “Argus has the right IDEA: Collections Management for All.”
For further information about Argus, please visit our website lucidea.com/argus or phone 604 278 6717, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.