TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Copyright, Trade Marks and other Intellectual Property
Any and all copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property”) associated with this website and all materials contained or provided by, though or in it (the “Content”) are owned, or licensed by SydneyPlus International Library Systems Corp. doing business under the firm name and style of Lucidea (“Lucidea”) its affiliates or third parties. The Content is protected by copyright and other laws in Canada, the United States and other countries. Our website and the Content and all materials contained or provided by, though or in this website, as a whole, or in part, may not be reproduced without our prior express written consent. To obtain such consent, please contact us at email@example.com
Lucidea grants you a limited, personal, temporary, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, and revocable license to access and use only this website, Content and other materials provided in, by or through this website only in the manner presented by Lucidea. Except for this limited license, Lucidea does not convey any interest in or to the information or data available on this website (the “Information”),the Content, this website, or any other materials provided in, by or through this website or any other Lucidea property by permitting you to access this website.
Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content, Information or other materials may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Lucidea. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content, Information or other materials in any way, unless expressly permitted to do so by Lucidea.
Lucidea does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through this website (“Concepts”). If such Concepts are received, you acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) Lucidea and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such Concepts confidential, and (c) Lucidea will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, exploit and benefit from such Concepts in any manner without notice at our sole discretion.
Linking to lucidea.com
We acknowledge and appreciate links to our website. Links should go directly to the homepage at lucidea.com. Linking directly to other pages within the site or framing content on the site is prohibited without the prior written consent of a representative of Lucidea’s marketing department.
Links to Third Party Sites
Restrictions on Use of the Website
- You will not disguise the origin of information transmitted through this website.
- You will not use or access any service, information, resource, application or software available via this website in a manner not expressly permitted by us.
- You may not use or access this website, Information or Content in any way that, in our judgment, alters or adversely affects the performance or function of this website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access this website, Information or the Content.
- You may not utilize screen capture tools or frame or utilize framing techniques to capture or enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without our express written consent.
Neither Lucidea nor any of its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, contractors or representatives will have any liability for any damage arising from the misuse of any Information, Content or other materials provided in, by or through this website.
The Information, Content and other materials provided in, by or through this site are for information purposes only. This Information, Content and other materials includes general information about us, our products and services. They do NOT constitute representations or warranties and you may not rely on any Information, Content or other materials provided in, by or through this website as such.
Although we have made what we consider to be reasonable efforts to ensure that the Information, Content and other materials provided in, by or through this site are accurate, we do not warrant or guarantee: the accuracy, currency or completeness of the materials (including but not limited to any product information, training materials, or educational resources, or blogs); that this website will be available without interruption, error or omission; that defects will be corrected; or that this website and the server(s) that make it available are free from viruses or harmful components.
The website, the Information, the Content and any other materials provided in, by or through this website are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
No Assurance of Confidentiality of Communications. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communications sent by e-mail or through our or any other website, or left in voicemail messages on our company telephones. Unsolicited information and material may not be treated as confidential.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you hereby expressly agree that
- all claims relating to or arising out of this contract, or the breach thereof, whether sounding in contract, tort or otherwise shall likewise be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, and
- unless otherwise commenced by Lucidea, any proceeding arising out of or relating to your use of this website, the Information, Content or other materials provided in, by or through this website shall be commenced in the Supreme Court of British Columbia or the federal court of Canada sitting in the county of Vancouver, Province of British Columbia, Canada; and
- any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of this website, the Information, the Content or any other materials provided in, by or through this website must be filed within two (2) years after such claim or cause of action arose.