LucideaCore 4.3.4 is an ASP.NET 4.5 based application that provides access to any modern browser through your Intranet or the Internet.
LucideaCore Application Server
The LucideaCore Application Server is where the main functionality of the system resides. All client operations are performed on this server.
- Processor: 32 or 64-bit, four cores
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 80 GB (plus storage for images if applicable)
- Windows 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 Server, or 2016
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Option: Oracle client tools (including ODP.NET) to connect
to Oracle databases
- Option: Crystal Reports Server to manage reports
The Database Server can be one of the following DBMS.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, or 2016
- Oracle 11g (11.2 / x64) or 12c (12.2 / non-CDB)
Full-Text Indexing features from each DBMS are used to provide full Keyword searching. Features of each DBMS can be used to create automated backups, re-indexing, and re-keywording.
The database server con guration settings in MS-SQL Server or Oracle will allow the user to specify the collation scheme (sort order). The LucideaCore system does not require that any specific collation scheme be selected. For example, if you intend on using Chinese, German, French, or Arabic text in your database, you can choose to sort by any one of these character sets. You can also choose to have case-sensitive, accent-sensitive, kana-sensitive, or width-sensitive collation.
Note: Consult your Oracle documentation for OS version requirements