NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Inmagic system or website should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g. REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO SUCH INQUIRIES IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT.
Be advised that under federal law, if you knowingly make a material misrepresentation that online material is infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties. These include monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner’s licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon your misrepresentation.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): Inmagic
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Phillip Green
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent: 600 Unicorn Park Drive, Fourth Floor, Woburn, MA 01801
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: +1 781-938-4444
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: +1 781-938-4446
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Enjoy all of the benefits of your Lucidea solution with secure, reliable, stress free hosting
Programs & incentives
No matter your size or budget, we’ve got you covered, today and tomorrow