Please join Phil Green, COO and Mike Cassettari, CMO for a special preview of these new capabilities including:
- Comprehensive serials control with e-resource management
- Integrated acquisitions with cost tracking and budgetary control
- True authority control with full thesauri capabilities
- Flexible and powerful UI for expansive system configuration
- On the fly reporting to Excel and PDF – system wide
- A Unicode foundation for multilingual access
- Attendees will also learn about new optional capabilities for multi-branch support.
Space is limited and filling up fast! You and your colleagues can register today by clicking the Register Now button or by calling (604) 278-6717. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be among the first to learn how the many benefits of GeniePlus can help raise the visibility and effectiveness of your library.
Knowledge managers typically face similar challenges when implementing a KM program. 8 challenges and proven solutions from KM expert
KM leaders need 3 sets of ABCs: Attributes, Background, Capabilities; Actions, Behaviors, Characteristics; Ambassador, Broker, and Collaborator.
Knowledge managers should be active in communities and at conferences, learn from others, gain perspective and apply good ideas to their own programs.
Best practice knowledge management (KM) requires seeking user feedback and continuous implementation, iteration and improvement