Please join Phil Green, COO and Mike Cassettari, CMO for a special preview of these new capabilities including:
- Comprehensive serials control with e-resource management
- Integrated acquisitions with cost tracking and budgetary control
- True authority control with full thesauri capabilities
- Flexible and powerful UI for expansive system configuration
- On the fly reporting to Excel and PDF – system wide
- A Unicode foundation for multilingual access
- Attendees will also learn about new optional capabilities for multi-branch support.
Space is limited and filling up fast! You and your colleagues can register today by clicking the Register Now button or by calling (604) 278-6717. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be among the first to learn how the many benefits of GeniePlus can help raise the visibility and effectiveness of your library.
Storytelling is a very useful tool to help obtain leadership commitment as you promote your KM program. Here are some proven practices to get you going.
KM expert Stan Garfield shares insights and best practices on characteristics and skills of effective and powerful knowledge managers and leaders
Inmagic Presto’s multimedia capabilities enable the Sudbury Archives to offer digital access to historical collections and genealogical materials.
Lucidea webinar two-way live knowledge management Q&A presented by Stan Garfield Stump the KM Guru