Please join Phil Green, COO and Mike Cassettari, CMO for a special preview of these new capabilities including:
- Comprehensive serials control with e-resource management
- Integrated acquisitions with cost tracking and budgetary control
- True authority control with full thesauri capabilities
- Flexible and powerful UI for expansive system configuration
- On the fly reporting to Excel and PDF – system wide
- A Unicode foundation for multilingual access
- Attendees will also learn about new optional capabilities for multi-branch support.
Space is limited and filling up fast! You and your colleagues can register today by clicking the Register Now button or by calling (604) 278-6717. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be among the first to learn how the many benefits of GeniePlus can help raise the visibility and effectiveness of your library.
Connecting to expertise for advice and assistance is a key element of a successful knowledge management program and increases KM adoption.
To enable users to repurpose content and learn from internal and external information sources, knowledge managers must offer complete, flexible access.
We invite you to learn more about the many ways APTA benefits from the rich functionality of Inmagic Presto. Read the full APTA success story here.
RISE Innventia’s KM strategy includes Inmagic Presto to make content accessible online, offer federated search, intranet pages, permissions management