Please join Phil Green, COO and Mike Cassettari, CMO for a special preview of these new capabilities including:
- Comprehensive serials control with e-resource management
- Integrated acquisitions with cost tracking and budgetary control
- True authority control with full thesauri capabilities
- Flexible and powerful UI for expansive system configuration
- On the fly reporting to Excel and PDF – system wide
- A Unicode foundation for multilingual access
- Attendees will also learn about new optional capabilities for multi-branch support.
Space is limited and filling up fast! You and your colleagues can register today by clicking the Register Now button or by calling (604) 278-6717. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be among the first to learn how the many benefits of GeniePlus can help raise the visibility and effectiveness of your library.
Knowledge managers must define the KM strategy, with specific actions taken to implement the program and achieve the top 3 objectives.
Planning a KM initiative includes determining who will participate, which processes and tools are required, and how tools should be integrated.
Starting a KM program includes defining participants and roles, which basic processes are required, and how tools should support people and processes.
Knowledge managers should enlist support from top leaders in order to ensure the success of a KM implementation; 10 commitments to ask for