Please join Phil Green, COO and Mike Cassettari, CMO for a special preview of these new capabilities including:
- Comprehensive serials control with e-resource management
- Integrated acquisitions with cost tracking and budgetary control
- True authority control with full thesauri capabilities
- Flexible and powerful UI for expansive system configuration
- On the fly reporting to Excel and PDF – system wide
- A Unicode foundation for multilingual access
- Attendees will also learn about new optional capabilities for multi-branch support.
Space is limited and filling up fast! You and your colleagues can register today by clicking the Register Now button or by calling (604) 278-6717. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be among the first to learn how the many benefits of GeniePlus can help raise the visibility and effectiveness of your library.
Knowledge management documentation best practices and guidance for supporting training, communications and user assistance, from a KM expert.
Knowledge management training best practices and resources, plus examples of plans for KM overview, knowledge capture, creating team spaces
Communities should be part of any KM program; connecting people is fundamental to getting knowledge flowing; communities are an important way to do so.
A KM program should help people add others to networks, facilitate social network analysis, provide tools for finding, communicating, collaborating.