Please join Phil Green, COO and Mike Cassettari, CMO for a special preview of these new capabilities including:
- Comprehensive serials control with e-resource management
- Integrated acquisitions with cost tracking and budgetary control
- True authority control with full thesauri capabilities
- Flexible and powerful UI for expansive system configuration
- On the fly reporting to Excel and PDF – system wide
- A Unicode foundation for multilingual access
- Attendees will also learn about new optional capabilities for multi-branch support.
Space is limited and filling up fast! You and your colleagues can register today by clicking the Register Now button or by calling (604) 278-6717. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be among the first to learn how the many benefits of GeniePlus can help raise the visibility and effectiveness of your library.
The user interface is the knowledge management system point of entry providing navigation, search, communications, an index, a knowledge map, and links.
Best KM search engines enable searching for sites, documents, files, lists, content, and answers to questions, plus ability to search on text or metadata
Knowledge managers use taxonomy, folksonomy, metadata and tags to classify content so it’s easily discoverable through navigation, search and links.
KM leaders should base strategy on user input to determine needs to address. Conduct surveys to capture challenges, opportunities, and suggestions.