Please join Phil Green, COO and Mike Cassettari, CMO for a special preview of these new capabilities including:
- Comprehensive serials control with e-resource management
- Integrated acquisitions with cost tracking and budgetary control
- True authority control with full thesauri capabilities
- Flexible and powerful UI for expansive system configuration
- On the fly reporting to Excel and PDF – system wide
- A Unicode foundation for multilingual access
- Attendees will also learn about new optional capabilities for multi-branch support.
Space is limited and filling up fast! You and your colleagues can register today by clicking the Register Now button or by calling (604) 278-6717. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be among the first to learn how the many benefits of GeniePlus can help raise the visibility and effectiveness of your library.
Best practices for KM include avoiding common pitfalls; this post outlines the first 10 pitfalls observed by knowledge management expert Stan Garfield
Knowledge management (KM) implementation include 10 best practices; Stan Garfield KM guru outlines these in this post on proven strategies
Knowledge managers should practice what they preach and learn from the experience of others, reuse the best ideas, and avoid the usual pitfalls
KM efforts begin for several reasons; initially due to individual people; more enduring reasons include enabling the organization to do things better