Lucidea’s New Archives Collections Management Solutions Applauded at SAA 2018
(VANCOUVER, British Columbia) Vancouver-based software developer Lucidea unveiled its new archives collections management solutions at SAA 2018 in Washington DC in August. The applications are:
- ArchivEra – their newest, feature packed collections management system for large and/or distributed archives
- ArchivEssentia—designed to fully equip smaller archives with the essentials of collections management at a price they can afford
ArchivEra and ArchivEssentia were developed from the ground up using LucideaCore technology, meaning they’re flexible, extensible and always up-to-date—solving today’s archiving challenges, and ready for tomorrow’s.
SAA attendees got the first look at great features, such as:
- Dynamic, real-time portal for a rich online presence
- Social media integration
- Email integration; receive (and respond to) research requests via email
- Mobile access for visitors and staff
- Full multimedia support
ArchivEra and ArchivEssentia comprise Lucidea’s flagship archives collections management suite, for archives of any size and any budget. Their presence at SAA generated a great deal of interest, and the reaction from attendees was extremely positive.
If you’d like further information about ArchivEra or ArchivEssentia, or Lucidea’s other collections management applications (SKCA and Eloquent), contact call 604-278-6717 or email email@example.com.