Lucidea Has Exciting News: PrestoWorks and PrestoWorks Publisher
(VANCOUVER, British Columbia —) Lucidea, parent company to a full portfolio of market-leading knowledge management, collections management, and library automation solutions will soon release PrestoWorks and PrestoWorks Publisher—their next generation upgrades for Inmagic DB/TextWorks users, and also two fantastic standalone choices for knowledge management and Web publishing.
DB/TextWorks clients should know that PrestoWorks, based on the award-winning Inmagic Presto platform, delivers the capabilities of the Windows-based DB/TextWorks product exclusively as a Web-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application. With PrestoWorks, DB/TextWorks clients will now be able to leverage the latest technology, and enjoy a new user interface, purpose-built workflows, enhanced security, robust functionality and exciting additional capabilities.
PrestoWorks and PrestoWorks Publisher are robust KM and Web-publishing solutions that all information professionals seeking to upgrade their knowledge management capabilities—and dramatically expand user engagement and their Web presence—need to see.
PrestoWorks features that appeal to everyone include:
- 24/7/365 access from anywhere, via any device, via the Web
- Modern Web-based user interface with support for customization
- Advanced search and discovery—find critical knowledge assets undiscoverable by traditional methods, without searching
- Reporting and analytics—enable evidence-based decisions and strategies
- Eliminate the effort and expense of local updating and maintenance; always run the latest version
- Easily configurable without relying on/waiting for overstretched IT resources
- Enhanced data security, reliable permissions management
- Ability to scale up as and when functional needs and requirements grow
PrestoWorks and PrestoWorks Publisher will be generally available later this summer. If you are interested in learning more, or have any other questions about Lucidea’s products, contact them at 604-278-6717 for more information.
Lucidea is the market-leading developer of a full portfolio of world class KM and library automation solutions including Inmagic Presto, DB/TextWorks, Sydney Enterprise, and GeniePlus, along with comprehensive museum and archival collections management systems Argus, CuadraSTAR SKCA, Eloquent Archives, and ArchivEra.
In other Lucidea News
Lucidea, developer of Argus and ArchivEra and leader in innovative archival and museum collections management software, to participate in AMaGA 2021
Argus museum clients can work remotely while roaming galleries or warehouses simply by scanning barcodes with the new Argus Mobile Android app
Lucidea, developer of Argus and leader in innovative museum collections management software, to participate in AAM’s virtual conference May/June 2021.
Lucidea, developer of Argus and leader in innovative museum collections management software, will attend the CMA virtual conference in May 2021.