Lucidea at AALL 2015 With Innovations That “Harness the Power of Connection”
(Vancouver, Canada – July 13, 2015) Lucidea, provider of the powerful SydneyEnterprise and Inmagic library automation and knowledge management products, is pleased to announce their participation in the 2015 American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting and Conference, the premier professional development venue for librarians from private law firms, law schools and government law libraries – happening this year in Philadelphia, PA, on July 18th through 21st.
Legal information experts will connect with each other in Philadelphia to take advantage of educational opportunities and learn about the newest developments in technology. The Lucidea team will be there to demonstrate their newest product enhancements and discuss the powerful information management tools law librarians need.
When you visit with the Lucidea team at Booth #402 in the Exhibit Hall, you’ll see the latest developments in their suite of ILS and KM solutions, designed to foster law library relevance and visibility, allowing legal information professionals to connect with their users and:
- Accelerate information access and discovery
- Integrate seamlessly with existing systems and information architecture
- Eliminate dependence on the IT department
- Capture metrics required to secure organizational support for library and KM initiatives
SydneyEnterprise is Lucidea’s flagship unified ILS and KM solution for law libraries, offering innovations in web-based technology and KM integration; the easiest information access and discovery capabilities; the highest levels of security; simple system administration; unprecedented flexibility and independence, exceptional value, and the best possible user experience. At AALL, Lucidea will showcase several exciting new developments:
- New collaboration and social sharing tools embedded in SydneyEnterprise – representing a leap forward for access and discovery. Clients can leverage sharing options such as emailing and linking from within records via icons – and where relevant for those organizations with public facing collections, post to Facebook, Twitter or even Pinterest. Organizations using enterprise social media networking platforms such as Yammer to expand information access and discovery can now leverage SydneyEnterprise sharing enhancements to optimize and accelerate channel usage.
- Presto Social Library is the premier knowledge management solution for law firms that want to “unlock the vault” and provide a single authoritative venue for managing, finding and sharing knowledge resources, no matter where they reside. Presto, now available for integration with SydneyEnterprise, connects people with the information they need in no time – because it’s all about less time searching, more time doing.
- LookUp Precision, Lucidea’s powerful digital resource cost management and recovery system, now offers a free iPad and iPhone app, available through the Apple app store. Other exciting developments include support for Chrome, and a self-service password management feature that allows users to view a list of their own login credentials for each tracked digital resource site (LexisNexis, OneSource, CCH, etc.). The password list is available via a persistent URL, which users can bookmark for convenient future reference.
Lucidea’s SydneyEnterprise staff will be joined by the Inmagic Presto and LookUp Precision teams throughout the conference at Booth 402. They’ll be demonstrating the latest winning capabilities that make them the valued technology partners in the law library and legal information community. Join Lucidea for demos and a drawing …when you visit the booth they’ll add your name to the drawing to win an Apple Watch!
For further information about SydneyEnterprise, Inmagic Presto, LookUp Precision or any of Lucidea’s other information and knowledge management products for law firms, please phone 604 278 6717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions