Lucidea Announces Stellar Lineup of Product Releases Across ILS, KM and CMS Portfolio
Lucidea’s latest developments to their leading library automation, knowledge management and collections management solutions are very powerful indeed. They are purpose-built and client-influenced—what you can do with the tools in this lineup is limited only by your imagination.
The latest SydneyEnterprise and Inmagic GeniePlus releases include a number of exciting enhancements that are sure to please users of Lucidea’s powerful ILS solutions—built with knowledge management capabilities from the ground up. It’s now possible to do more with even more when you leverage new functionality available in the latest releases.
Take advantage of several appealing new developments, including:
- OverDrive Integration—synchronize your SydneyEnterprise or GeniePlus catalog with your eResources for integrated search, and then download OverDrive results from within your OPAC
- Web Services API—further highlight your valuable content when you offer real time programmatic access to your SydneyEnterprise or GeniePlus database via other internal applications and even public facing websites
The latest release of their Argus collections management software will appeal to forward-thinking museum professionals who want efficiency behind the scenes and powerful ways to let the collection play a starring role. Argus now offers:
- Controlled Vocabulary Redesign: Lexicon management with both performance and functionality in mind. When you upgrade to Version 4.3.2 you’ll see improved page responsiveness and powerful new workflow options, along with many other benefits
- Web Services API: expand your options for displaying valuable content when you offer real time programmatic access to your Argus database via your public website
Presto Release V4.6 offers many features designed to dramatically increase productivity, including:
- Our Data View Connector lets you build your repository faster
- Search results are more relevant than ever
- Configuring screens just got easier
- Home pages just got better
- Custom menus, noise words and record layouts offer more options
The latest DB/TextWorks, DB/TextWorks for SQL and WebPublisher Pro releases include a number of enhancements that we’re sure will please you, including the ability to:
- Print multiple images
- Perform proximity and phrase searches that include accented characters in the search criteria when the accents are ignored
- Leverage XML 6.0 and later
There are also improvements to rich text field editing, email options and import/export capabilities—for workflow that really flows.
Finally, Lucidea is pleased to announce the latest releases to their powerful CuadraSTAR library, archives and knowledge management solutions: CuadraSTAR 5.5 and STARWeb 5.8. Highlights of the latest developments include:
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2
- Improved accessibility with support for HTML5 in STAR Web sessions
- Support for the Edge web browser with STAR Web
- Multilingual support for hover text, button images, and accessibility text with STAR Web
- Improvements to the XML format data export utility
- Improvements to the statistics provided to Hosted Service customers
Product-specific enhancements to STAR Knowledge Center for Archives (SKCA), STAR Knowledge Center for Libraries (SKCL) and STAR Knowledge Center for Libraries MARC include custom reporting options, updates to EAD finding aid machinery, new MARC fields, and additional search links displayed in the OPAC.
For further information and details about these new releases or any of Lucidea’s leading ILS, CMS, and knowledge management solutions, please phone 604-278-6717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.