(Vancouver, Canada – January 28, 2015) Lucidea LawPort, supplier of portal solutions to law firms and legal departments worldwide, is pleased to announce participation in LegalTech’s Annual Educational Conference held in New York, NY, on February 3rd through the 5th, 2015. LegalTech’s annual conference is the premier venue for legal industry technology professionals, providing an in depth look at what the technological world has in store, and practical information for improving law practice management. The conference offers an expansive exhibit floor with “the most extensive gathering of innovative products designed to meet your current and future technology needs.” Lucidea LawPort is proud to once again participate.
LawPort – the Legal Portal Accelerator
Lucidea LawPort delivers pioneering SharePoint-based KM solutions and services to the legal industry worldwide. Their award-winning portal framework empowers users to
- Dramatically reduce the cost and time associated with launching and maintaining robust law firm SharePoint portals
- Collect, normalize, secure, and generate valuable relationships among virtually any kind of law firm data, including from over 40 leading data systems
- Leverage unparalleled flexibility and customization options that ensure autonomy and self-reliance down the road
LawPort Fulfills the Promise of SharePoint
LawPort accelerates SharePoint legal portal development projects, providing the necessary roadmap to quickly optimize the SharePoint experience for lawyers and staff via proven legal workflows, tools and resources. In 90 days or less, IT staff can deliver a robust legal portal that supports offices, departments, and practice groups with tools such as “connectors” to all popular legal industry applications: HRIS, Finance (e.g., Aderant, Elite), DMS (e.g., SharePoint document library, Autonomy Interwoven, OpenText eDocs, NetDocuments), CRM ( e.g., InterAction, Microsoft CRM) and many others. LawPort tools are easy to use, and includes things, such as a dashboard, that offers real-time updating and allows administrators to measure usage and ROI.
Visit the Lucidea LawPort team at Booth 522
Lucidea LawPort will be represented by Marcus Liban, who has spent the last decade helping law firms and governmental/corporate legal departments deploy robust, fully integrated intranets quickly and cost effectively using the award winning LawPort platform. Liban will demonstrate the winning capabilities that make Lucidea LawPort a valued technology partner in the legal community. Join Lucidea for demos and a drawing …when you visit them at Booth 522 you’ll be eligible to win an iPad!
Visitors to the Booth 522 can discover exactly how LawPort helps technology professionals who support law firms or legal departments. Learn how Lawport can help you:
- Deliver SharePoint value and make it a reality rather than a rumor
- Avoid “empty portal syndrome” – overcome the expectation that SharePoint will just work right out of the box
- Replicate what “big” firms have accomplished with SharePoint, but without a big firm budget or staffing
- Integrate with legal line-of-business applications such as financial systems, CRM solutions and DMS platforms
- Get started with SharePoint matter-centricity, taxonomies, and integration with online resources and third party research platforms