- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: How to Overcome 6 Important Library Challenges
June 26, 2018
June 26, 2018 — 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
We at Lucidea enjoy a unique opportunity to learn about the major challenges special librarians and knowledge managers are facing. Often, those involve choosing and using an ILS or KM solution.
We believe that if you select the right one, it truly is a “solution”—not just a system. As well as underpinning our R&D efforts, the insights we gather allow us to share best practices and fruitful strategies with information professionals around the world.
6 major challenges that we often hear about are:
- Shrinking relevance and influence
- KM is not perceived as valuable
- Library is seen as a barrier to accessing sensitive yet mission critical content
- ILS/KM system doesn’t integrate with other enterprise systems
- Dependence on IT and vendor(s) for every upgrade or change
- Options are often costly yet still generic
Jeremiah Saunders, Consultant Librarian, and Phil Wensley, Sr. Sales Executive, will present real-world examples of how many of your peers have overcome these challenges, and share how to ensure success, in a free one-hour webinar on June 26, 2018.
Can’t make it to the live event? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recording and slides afterwards.