Connect with CuadraSTAR Knowledge Center for Archives (SKCA) at ACA 2017
CuadraSTAR Knowledge Center for Archives (SKCA) will be represented at this year’s Association of Canadian Archivists conference in Ottawa, ON, June 7th through 10th at the Ottawa Marriott Hotel. Visit with the CuadraSTAR team to see how easily SKCA allows researchers and the public to connect with the historic materials archivists work hard to preserve.
When you stop by and visit with Lucidea CuadraSTAR during Exhibit Show Days on June 8th or 9th, you’ll see how SKCA’s many powerful features ensure that historically significant materials can be used to study and understand the lives, ideas and thoughts of their original creators.
SKCA is the powerful choice for organizing archival collections and making them accessible. Its design helps archivists describe and manage collections while its tools save time and resources, resulting in broader access to historical materials.
Flexible and easy to use, purpose-built CuadraSTAR Knowledge Center for Archives enables archivists to:
- Make archival collections visible, accessible and searchable
- Eliminate duplication of effort, saving time and resources
- Offer a secure public access catalog that integrates with the administrative back end
- Present digital content within the context of the hierarchy
- Share data with other archives through industry standard formats (e.g., EAD finding aids, MARC records, etc.)
- Collect statistics and produce management reports to demonstrate archives’ value to funders and sponsors.
Experience the many ways in which SKCA can help you achieve your goals when you join Lucidea’s Ilene Slavick for an overview of CuadraSTAR Knowledge Center for Archives. When you do, your name will be entered in a drawing to win an iPad Mini.