Software Engineer (C#/.Net) Richmond, BC
We are seeking a full time Software Engineer to work in our Richmond Office. You are a flexible, innovative and detail oriented problem solver. You will play a key role on our R&D team designing and developing leading edge software.
- Work and collaborate within a team of software engineers
- Design, develop, test, and support highly flexible database driven software solutions utilizing the latest .NET technologies
- Degree (or Diploma) in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 1 year software engineering experience
- SQL and Database knowledge
- Experience with object-oriented programming/analysis/design
- Ability to write code that is cohesive and avoids unnecessary coupling
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Sound problem-solver who can quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Curious, willing to push themselves and eager to learn
Salary commensurate with experience
How to apply
Please send your resume and accompanying cover letter to Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.